The Affluent integration with Google Analytics enables you to see GA data alongside your affiliate data in Affluent. Connecting a GA account is done in the Brand Manager.
How to Connect a Google Analytics account
- Go to the Brand Manager and select the correct brand
- Select the 'Google Analytics' integration
- To connect, click the 'Sign in with Google' button which will trigger a pop up for you to continue connect.
- Make sure to select the correct Gmail user (i.e. with permissions to see the GA data for the selected brand), then follow the next steps:
- Select the 'Account', only choose one.
- Choose a 'Property', only choose one.
- Choose one or more 'Views'
- Make sure NOT to select overlapping views.
- Choose your reporting set up. Select 'No' - Standard Set Up
- Custom configuration is not currently supported in the beta.
- It will be possible to disconnect/delete and reconnect with a custom set up in the future.
- Many of the additional benefits of a custom set up aren't live and will be part of upcoming versions.
It will probably take an hour to start seeing GA data in Reports. Reports and Dashboards are currently the only place you can see this data i.e. it's not in the Overview areas.
Note, just like performance and SKU performance data, you can't combine GA categories/metrics and Affiliate categories/metrics.
You may need to log out and back in again to see all new categories and metrics.