Building reports with your Google Ads & Facebook Ads data.
Google Ads & Facebook Ads categories and metrics are displayed with the following icons, depending on which platform they're available for:
- Google Ads :
- Facebook Ads:
- Common: (Available for both Google Ads and Facebook Ads)
Generic categories, e.g. Date, Brand are compatible with Ads data, they are displayed without an icon.
Ad categories and metrics and Affiliate categories and metrics (indicated by a people icon ) are not compatible. The different data sources cannot be combined in a single report (table, chart, graph, etc.).
How to build a report with Ads data
- Click on Reports and select 'Create New Report'
- Drag and drop the "Ad" category/categories
- Once an Ad category /Ad Metric has been selected only Ad and generic categories will be displayed.
- Drag and drop the Ad metric(s)
- Once an Ad category /Ad Metric has been selected only Ad metrics will be displayed
- Click 'Run Report'