Building reports with your Google Analytics (GA) data.
Google Analytics categories and metrics are displayed with a graph icon next to them. The graph icon indicates that they will only display GA data (not affiliate data). Affiliate categories and metrics are indicated by a people icon . Generic categories, e.g. date are compatible with both GA and affiliate data, they are displayed without an icon.
Google Analytics and affiliate categories and metrics are not compatible. The different data sources cannot be combined in a single report (table, chart, graph, etc.).
How to build a report with GA Data
- Click on Reports and select 'Create New Report'
- Drag and drop the Google Analytics category/categories
- Once a GA category has been selected only GA and generic categories will be displayed.
- Drag and drop the Google Analytics metric(s)
- Once a GA category has been selected only GA metrics will be displayed
- Click 'Run Report'