This checklist is for new users who have joined an organization already using Affluent. (When you log in there will already be brands and platforms connected.) It covers setting up your personal account and things to be aware of in the Brand Manager.
If you are an Admin setting up your organization's Affluent account for the first time click here.
Account Set Up
All users must click email verification link (within 24 hours) & log in.
- First you must verify your account and log in. If your verification email has expired contact an Affluent Admin in your organization.
- Check that your account is set to the correct currency (Profile & Settings >Profile). (Please note: The currency set on the Brand Manager for each brand will override your person account preferences.
- Set your account preference (Profile & Settings > Preferences)
- Select how you would like RoAS to be displayed ($, % or as a ratio).
- Choose a default first day of the week - Sunday will be your account default but will be overridden by the currency preferences set at the brand level in the Brand Manager.
What is visible to you in the Brand Manager will depend on the type of account you have: Admin or Standard.
- Click on the Brand Manager and select a brand.
- Click on the 'Manual Fees' and 'Reporting Settings' tabs to see what brand specific setting are set in the Brand Manager. Knowing what is set here is important as it can affect reporting e.g. numbers will be high that the network if agency fees or out of network costs have been added.